Why do we have a permanent opening?
Because we are constantly growing! We need great programmers to develop projects we are currently working on and to get involved in new ones. We love challenges. And we also believe that every moment is great for joining us.
Who we are?
We are a consulting firm with a focus on developing technology driven websites and web applications. We work internationally. In collaboration with our clients we come up with creative solutions to their business needs, using our ﬂexible and down-to-earth approach to delivering projects.
Who we are looking for?
What you should have:
- very good knowledge of at least one programming language, and the ability to learn more
- working knowledge of Linux
- knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- understanding of HTTP protocol – you know how to set up proxies and use REST
- good interpersonal skills
- ability to communicate with clients in English
- willingness to learn other technologies
It would be great if you had:
- commercial experience in designing and implementing web applications
- knowledge of Git
- experience with caching eg. Akamai, Varnish
- experience with search engines (Solr)
- experience with cloud infrastructure
What we offer?
trips to NYC
flexible working hours
hardware of your choice
fun and creative atmosphere
breakfasts and lunches everyday
individual or group English lessons
private healthcare and Multisport card
desk and chair in our awesome office in Kraków
How we work?
We work in small teams and do pair programming. We do Test Driven Development. We use Agile and Scrum methodologies. As a part of Agile process everyone gets involved in the design side of the project. And we have a direct contact with our clients every day.